FysioTape B.V. is the exclusive producer quality product CureTape Punch®, which is produced in our own factory in South Korea. In this way we can control the entire production process, providing a high quality.
What is CureTape Punch®?
CureTape Punch® is a new twist on the normal CureTape®. This specially developed, patented kinesiotape has a unique hole pattern, keeping the tape will have a greater stretch capacity and the tape job direction is three-dimensional.
Properties of CureTape Punch®
High-quality product, without adding drugs
• elastic cotton tape with a stretchability of 130 to 140% (similar to the human skin)
• Unique pattern of holes through which the tape has a greater stretch capacity and the working direction is three-dimensional
• Hypoallergenic 100% acrylic adhesive layer applied according to a wave pattern
• It is activated under the influence of body heat
• tape is stretchable in the length
• Increased drainage effect
• Air and water permeable but resistant to water (showering, swimming)
• Cure Tape Punch adheres for several days to the skin, which makes for a unique 24-hour treatment
• Cure Tape Punch can be used in combination with CureTape
How Cure Tape Punch operates
Cure Tape Punch unlike normal CureTape a unique hole pattern. The skin and the fascia may be stimulated within the area of the openings of the Cure Tape Punch. In addition, the skin has more opportunity to ventilate. Through skin and can fasciastretch effects are achieved on different systems, such as the neuro lymphatic and endorfinerge analgesic system that provides pain relief. Cure Tape Punch here is an extremely effective tool.
The displayed image shows the difference in functioning well between normal CureTape (top) and CureTape Punch (below).
Application areas of Cure Tape Punch:
Experienced tapers use CureTape Punch especially in the following applications:
- On nerves: the diagonal elasticity nerve receives an extra stimulus (such as nerve appearance and constrictions) • For stroke patients, improved response by the additional stimulation of the hole pattern • The lymphatic system gets additional impetus that this variant of CureTape® also makes it very suitable for acute injuries, swelling and hematoma. • Smooth making fibrosis and scarring. • Influencing the Principal Meridian in the back • Pain Damping • Influencing the Fascia, CureTape Punch gives more incentives by
CureTape Punch® product range
Cure Tape Punch®: 5 cm x 5 m Packaging: 6 rolls in one box Available colors: beige – blue – pink – black – orange
CureTape order Punch?
Increasing numbers of experienced tapers sure to use CureTape punch during their treatments. You can easily purchase CureTape Punch in the shop.
Note: Please note that the specified tape applications and information on our website about the opportunities in the Medical Taping Concept, have not yet been scientifically proven. The statements and examples cited are based on long term experiences of patients and skilled therapists.